SINGAPORE

Hello and assalamualaikum to all ! Today Ive made a new blog for me to share everything that ive experience in my life. Well, I didnt have time to share about my experience in Singapore. I went there last year in May. It was so exciting ; especially when you can use those time to make bond with your family. My siblings and I jump for joy as we've got the good news from our parents that we will having a holiday in Singapore. We woke up early in the morning and get ready because we will be crossing the Singapore Bridge under an agency travel as the price are more affordable rather than go there by ourselves. Oh My! I was shocked to see the road was jam - a heavy jam. We stucked in the jam for more like half an hour. But the reward was beyond the expectation cause it was so much fun going there. So, here some of my pictures and videos from Singapore. Enjoy !
















A family photo


Thank you for spending your time reading ! Stay tune for more adventure :)

0 comments: